Section 21 (1) requires the Internal Committee or the Local Committee to prepare in each calendar year, an annual report and submit the same to the employer and the District Officer.
What to include?
Rule 14 says the annual report should include the following details:
- Number of complaints of sexual harassment received in the year
- Number of complaints disposed of during the year
- Number of cases pending for more than ninety days
- Number of workshops or awareness programme against sexual harassment carried out
- Nature of action taken by the employer or District officer
How to prepare the Annual Report?
IC should take care to present the data with utmost accuracy. Be transparent in the activities conducted and action taken.
To download the Annual Report Format Click Drafts – “POSH Annual report format ” (617 downloads)